Dump Bags Meal Collection
Create one meal for tonight’s family dinner, plus pre-prep the same meal at the same time to freeze for another day. When you need it, simply defrost, dump in the slow cooker and go.
These recipes are perfect for busy parents who want to keep the freezer stocked with nutritious and delicious ready-to-cook meals.
- 7 nutritious family-friendly meals
- Baby and toddler adaptations for each recipe
- Strategies for stress-free mealtimes
- Tips to safely freeze, defrost and cook your dump bags
- Allergy and intolerance substitution suggestions for gluten, wheat, egg, dairy and nuts.
On the menu: Shredded Mexican chicken, Beef & lentil bolognese rage, Massaman beef curry, Sticky pork ribs, Chicken noodle soup, Five veg ‘mac & cheese’ bake, Rainbow veggie sauce.
Slow & Pressure Cooker Meal Plan
This is our best collection of slow cooker family meals that you can use as a base to grow and expand on to incorporate more of your family’s favourites. These recipes are all suited to pressure cooking too for when you’ve missed that crucial moment to prepare the slow cooker!
- 7 days worth of varied, nutritious dinner meals
- A collated shopping list by both recipe and food group
- Baby and toddler adaptations for each recipe so you can cook one meal for the whole family
- Allergy and intolerance substitution suggestions are provided for gluten, wheat, egg and dairy.
On the menu: Pulled pork burgers, Beef stroganoff, Saucy honey chicken, Lamb shanks, Hearty dal, Simple shredded beef and Vegetable curry.v