It’s time to take back control of your busy evening, with our achievable guide to filling the freezer and the ALL NEW recipes to get you there. Plus how to offer stress-free family meals to babies, toddlers and fussy eaters as well other nutrition tips to keep the family well this winter.
This challenge is all about cooking warm and nutritious meals and desserts for the whole family and filling your freezer for another day too! With pop up challenges, meal plan templates, printables and access to the whole team throughout the challenge, what more could you want to get on track and organised this winter?
Here’s a breakdown of the topics we will be covering throughout the challenge:
NEW WINTER WARMER RECIPES PLUS DESSERTS
- Be the first to access our brand new winter warmers recipe collection
- The recipes include freezer dump bags, meals plus leftovers, batch meals and fast meal basics such as pestos, sauces, marinades and crumbs
- Exclusive access to our BONUS recipes to include in your meal plans
- Shopping lists, storage notes and recipe tips and tricks that you will use now and in the future.
A FREEZER FULL OF FOOD
- We show you how to start with a clean and organised freezer and how to maintain it once the challenge ends
- During the challenge you will be inspired to cook some of the different meals and begin filling your freezer with us
- Understand how to best store, defrost and reheat your freezer meals
- End the challenge with frozen dump bags, batched meals, leftovers and a range of basics like pesto’s, sauces, marinades and crumbs ready to use when you need them.
MEAL PLAN BASICS
- Creating a meal plan formula for your family using our simple template
- Using your formula to quickly and easily plan your meals around your busy schedule
- Access to our cook-5-eat-7 meal plan where we put it all into practise
- Learn all the shortcuts to prep like a pro to save precious time in the kitchen
- Discover how a little bit of pre planning can significantly reduce your mental load.
A WARM AND WELCOMING COMMUNITY
- Access to the full challenge via Kajabi with simple to navigate weekly content
- Access to our optional private Facebook community to talk with like minded parents and ask us all your burning questions
- How-to videos and Q&A’s to keep you on track without pressure.
NUTRITION AND HAPPY MEALTIMES
- The ebook and recipes contain realistic and practical nutritional advice for your family from our dietitian, Jess Beaton
- Weekly discussion topics including immune boosting nutrition, the importance of gut health, setting up mealtimes for success and maximising nutrition on a budget
- Plus opportunities for asking your own nutrition questions to Jess and the team.
As if all of that isn’t exciting enough, we are offering for a limited time a free copy of our slow and pressure cooker meal plan with every challenge purchase so you have access to even more of our amazing winter recipes.
Now, all you have to do is sign up below! If you have any questions please reach out, we are always happy to help. The challenge starts soon and we can’t wait to see you on the inside.
SIGN UP TODAY
Let's get cooking!
Allie, Jess and Kate xxx