Create one meal for tonight’s family dinner, plus pre-prep the same meal at the same time to freeze for another day. When you need it, simply defrost, dump in the slow cooker and go.
These recipes are perfect for busy parents who want to keep the freezer stocked with nutritious and delicious ready-to-cook meals.
- 7 nutritious family-friendly meals
- Baby and toddler adaptations for each recipe
- Strategies for stress-free mealtimes
- Tips to safely freeze, defrost and cook your dump bags
- Allergy and intolerance substitution suggestions for gluten, wheat, egg, dairy and nuts.
On the menu: Shredded Mexican chicken, Beef & lentil bolognese rage, Massaman beef curry, Sticky pork ribs, Chicken noodle soup, Five veg ‘mac & cheese’ bake, Rainbow veggie sauce.
This meal plan is perfectly matched with our new Tray Bake Meal Collection
, our Slow & Pressure Cooker Meal Plan
or any of our meal plans
or Foodie ebooks